Enema With ACV?
Apple Cider Vinegar has been used as a popular solution for stomach disorders and incomplete bowel movements. Even hard, lumpy stools can be very painful and can further cause problems like hemorrhoids, anal fissures, and fecal impaction. These problems can be scary and sometimes even chronic.
Apple cider vinegar has been used as a home remedy for a long period of time. This vinegar has the potential to be able to increase acidity in your stomach.
Hence it is advised to gulp a few diluted sips of this vinegar down after you have had a protein-rich meal. Apple cider vinegar can actually help to break proteins during digestion by increasing the amount of pepsin in your stomach.
Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar Enema:
Apple cider vinegar enema has a lot of benefits. Here are a few of them listed for you:
- It is very rich in vitamins and minerals.
- It is one of the trusted methods to clean the large intestine.
- The contents of apple cider vinegar try to balance the pH levels in the body
- This vinegar also helps to control fatigue and insomnia.
- Apart from this apple cider vinegar also helps in the detoxification of the liver and kidneys.
- Apple cider vinegar does not only have health benefits, but it can also benefit your skin. Hence lately it is being used in cosmetic products.
- The enema that is given through apple cider vinegar also beneficial as it helps to remove the toxic waste materials outside your body that are stuck in the inner parts of your colon.
- As it is anti-inflammatory in nature, apple cider vinegar reduces swelling, itching, and redness, etc.
- It can even reduce the swelling caused by hemorrhoids.
- Apple cider vinegar is high in pectin hence, it is given through enema so that it can help you to pass your stools in case of severe constipation. It can also be used as a stool softener in case of fecal impaction.
Apple Cider Vinegar Enema Recipe:
There are various recipes that you could practice for apple cider enema. Apple cider vinegar can help to improve the secretion of pepsin in your stomach, which can encourage the stomach to churn the food more efficiently. This would make digestion improved. Apart from that, apple cider vinegar also helps to balance the pH level of the gut.
You could follow these recipes if you are also into DIY enemas at home.
- Make sure that you get an enema bag if you want to get an enema done at home.
- For an apple cider vinegar enema, all you need to have is an enema bag, apple cider vinegar, and regular tap water.
- For this recipe, you could take 1-2 cups of warm water in an enema bag and add 4 tbsps of apple cider vinegar in it.
- Then you can insert the tube of the enema bag in your rectum and allow the solution to pass through your rectum in your colon.
- For this method to succeed, squatting is supposed to be the best position that can lead you to poop.
- Wait for a few minutes in this position and you will pass your stools easily as the enema solution will soften your stools.
This is how apple cider vinegar enema can help you to pass stools within minutes of application. It is a trustworthy method to get an enema. As it is being used traditionally and even in modern methods as a stool softener and a colon cleanser.