Enemas At Home For Weight Loss.
Frustrated by trying out different methods of weight loss? And still unable to get the expected results. Enemas are kind of getting popular when it comes to weight loss and health problems. It has been proven that enema has numerous health benefits. Therefore people are opting for the enema kits to do it at home. Yes, you can do an enema at your home all by yourself. All you need to do is follow the instructions properly and have an effective weight loss.
This article will help you know various DIY enemas for weight loss and will also teach you the methods of using it.
First, let u-s know what enema actually is.
What Is An Enema?
An enema is basically a process wherein a tube is ingested in the colon through the rectum. A liquid solution is passed through this tube in order to cleanse the colon. The stools and unnecessary toxins and waste are released out of the body with the help of this enema procedure.
This procedure has many types, the most popular being hot water enemas and coffee enemas. Enemas are used for different purposes as it also gives many health benefits.
How Does Enema Help To Lose Weight?
Enema is helpful to ooze out the stools and harmful toxic substances out of the body by making movements in the bowel. It is said that because of having so much waste stored in our belly we result to gain weight. And if these stools are stored over a period of time then it contributes to adding a few pounds of weight.
Thus, through an enema, we can get rid of these toxins as it helps in detoxification of the liver and increase the metabolic rate of the body.
Let us know about the common tools that are required during the procedure.
Common DIY Enemas For Weight Loss
- Enema kit – It is commonly available online. The kit includes an enema bag with a tube.
- The ingredient with which you’re going to perform (coffee, probiotic, Epsom salt, etc).
- Lubricant such as pure coconut oil.
How To Perform An Enema At Home?
You need to get ready with your kit and the solution. Follow this 5-step process for your procedure.
- Attach the tube to your anus and let the solution pass on.
- Sleep on a mat with your chest lowered and anus straight up.
- Let the solution pass until you feel uncomfortable or you are unable to pass any more fluid to your body.
- When the solution is allowed to pass, massage gently on your stomach so that the solution spreads evenly.
- After this, rush to the toilet and feel free.
Now let us know about the various enema procedures that you can perform at home.
DIY Enema Procedures For Weight Loss
Usually, people visit doctors for this procedure as they know the right way of performing it. But you can also follow the same instructions at home and get the benefits.
The Lemon Juice Enema Solution
- We already know that lemon is a detoxifying agent and is known for weight loss since ages. Add 2 to 3 cups of freshly squeezed lemon juice to lukewarm water and add this as a solution for your enema kit.
Epsom Salts Enema Solution
- Add 4 tablespoons of Epsom salts to 2 quarts of water and add this solution to your enema kit.
Coffee Enema Solution
- Brew 3 cups of coffee with filtered water. Add 2 tablespoons of ground coffee. Heat the water and then cool it completely. Add this solution to your enema kit.
These are some of the home-made solutions that you can use in your enema kits.