What Is Lipozene?
Lipozene is a fiber-based dietary supplement. It is known for its only active ingredient, Glucomannan that is extracted from the Konjac root. This fat burner stresses the concept that fiber is an important part of your diet. Not only does fiber have excellent fat burning attributes, but it is also a guaranteed way to suppress hunger cravings.
What Are The Benefits Of Lipozene?
This weight loss supplement helps a great deal in treating a number of ailments with the help of its varying medicinal attributes. Some of which are mentioned below,
- Accelerates rapid weight loss in the body
- Helps in regulating blood sugar levels
- Maintains cholesterol levels
- Improves gut health and reduces the risk of obesity
- Reduces the risk of chronic heart diseases
- Helps Type 2 diabetes patients.
- Provides relief in cases of constipation
Lipozene has a number of health benefits that can be used to treat various ailments.
What Are The Side Effects Of Lipozene?
Since the main ingredient of Lipozene is a dietary fiber called Glucomannan, a majority of the side effects experienced will be similar to those you experience when consuming excess fiber.
This weight loss pill acts as a laxative. It is originally meant to treat constipation, but its prolonged use can also cause severe diarrhea. Increased fiber intake seems to worsen the situation.
Fluctuation in blood pressure levels
Lipozene and glucomannan are great for diabetic patients as they are proven to be effective in modulating the blood glucose level. However, at the same time, this process also involves a lot of risks. One such risk is that of hypoglycemia, which is low blood glucose levels.
This weight loss supplement causes a number of harmful side effects and allergic reactions. Some of the allergic reactions possible are wheezing, blotchy skin, itching, swelling of the throat or face, skin rashes and difficulty in breathing.
Swallowing becomes difficult
Glucomannan works by absorbing water and excess fat. it then settles into a spongy mass in your stomach giving you the feeling of a full stomach. However, this mass can block your gut or esophagus which is quite harmful.
Gastrointestinal side effects
Change in fiber intake levels can have a huge impact on your body in multiple ways. Common problems faced are constipation, bloating, watery stool, gas, abdominal pain. The best way to get rid of these problems is to consume food items that can be digested with no problem. Steer clear of raw vegetables and gassy food. Spicy or heavily seasoned food is also a complete no-no. It is also best to avoid any kind of seeds, nuts, and even fermented food.
Affects oral medication
Glucomannan may be restricting the absorption of Oral medications. It decreases the effectiveness and results of the pill. This weight loss pill is known to interact with other alternative medicinal pills. Therefore, it is advisable to inform a doctor if you are taking other medications. Another tip is to take the medicinal supplement 2-4 hours before consuming glucomannan. This will help in avoiding glucomannan reacting with other alternative medications.
Risk of Cholestatic hepatitis
Cholestatic hepatitis is a medical condition which causes the inflammation of the liver. It is a condition in which the flow of bile in the gall bladder, liver or bile ducts is obstructed. Bile is a body fluid produced by the liver and released by the gall bladder. It is known to break down dietary fats in the body. It aids in the food digestion process.
When using weight loss supplements you have to be very careful in your research. There are some general precautions you can take in order to avoid any mishappenings.
- It is essential to maintain an increased level of fluid intake. This ensures you don’t get dehydrated. You can have clear broth soups, unsweetened herbal teas, vegetable juices with low sodium, sugar-free juices and other options.
- There is no research or studies that have shown that this dietary supplement is safe for pregnant women. Therefore, breastfeeding and pregnant women are required to stay off this pill.
- Follow the prescribed and recommended dosage.
- Lipozene does not work well with alternative medications. It delays the absorption of other medications and also lowers blood sugar levels. Consult a doctor before consuming alternative weight loss supplements.