Easy To Use At Home For Flushing Toxins From The Body
Many people have the misconception that enema hurts. You can experience little discomfort if you are new to it or a first timer. Do you suffer from problems like constipation and bloated stomach? Then your doctor must have suggested you take enema for temporary relief.
You can do it easily at home as well if you follow the right method. It is the process of filling your colon with fluids with the help of a lubricated tube. Scientific research says that enemas are very effective for eliminating toxins from the body.
How To Take Saline Oil Enema At Home?
It is very easy to take enema at home if you follow the method. Here are a few steps you can follow if you are taking enema at home.
- You must not consume more food a few hours before taking an enema.
- It is advised to consume more liquids a few hours before enema.
- Sterilize the tip of the nozzle of kit before use.
- Prefer doing an enema in the washroom so you can rush to the toilet when you feel the pressure.
- Place the liquid bag two feet higher to the ground and lie on the floor on one side.
- Attach the bag with the supply tube.
- Make sure the end of the tube or nozzle is lubricated properly and insert the nozzle into the rectum.
- You will experience little discomfort initially but not extreme pain.
- After the fluid bag is totally empty lie on the floor and doesn’t move a lot.
- As soon as you feel the pressure, rush to the loo to flush out all the toxins out of the body.
What Are The Side Effects Of Enema?
You can suffer from side effects if you do not follow the proper method. The conditions you can suffer from are as follows:
- If you do not prepare enemas properly you can suffer from infections.
- Some of the side effects are nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea.
- Not using the nozzle into the rectum can cause damage to the internal organs.
Alternatives To Saline Enema
There are different ways enemas can be consumed, any people combine it with water, minerals or oils. Most commonly used enemas are as follows:
- Fleet phosphate enema
- Mineral oil enema
- Saline oil enema
- Milk and molasses
Saline oil enema is one of the safest and best methods to do it at home easily. For practicing this you need some basic equipment like a fluid bag, supply tube, nozzle, distilled water, etc.
Doctors usually recommend saline oil enema for home use. People suffering from problems like constipation, bloated stomach, passing hard and dry stools, etc. should try enema at home.